Monday, July 22, 2013

Pictures from the last three weeks!!





TENDER MERCY OF THE WEEK: I found a trader joes after our temple trip and zone training meeting. Blessed day!


There are wild blackberries in Georgia...so ya...i smash them in my teeth...then of course, a member from a neighboring ward pulls over as I'm doing this to offer us a ride. face in hand. dang it, me!)





Me and my sweet trainee will continue together in Lost Mountain for another transfer! Could Georgia skies be anymore beautiful?!


My darling friend, miss Lily Checketts sent me these sunflowers to my new apartment the day I moved in. Bless the kind souls who never cease to make me feel so loved. I love you, Lil!! Thank you thank you! 

Lost Mountain District is sure gonna miss our sista richie :( sad day! I'm gonna miss her everyday! She was sent to serve in downtown ATL, baby! So excited for her! 

Julie is my lady here. This was taken when she was chastising me for cutting my hair last week. You cant even tell though! She and her native americaness insists I grow my hair out forever! haha so silly

No comments:

Post a Comment