Monday, May 6, 2013

I Ran 13.1 today


I ran 13.1 this morning….

Why?

Because I learned the importance of consistency this week. God mentions multiple times throughout the scriptures that His honor is His power. Why is God so honorable? Because He is perfectly consistent! As well as, consistently obedient!  Mormon 9:19 says it all, "And if there were miracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be a God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being?  And behold, I say unto you he changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles."

I ran a distance of a half marathon this morning because every springtime for the past 6 years I have ran a half alongside my girly friends. The tradition had to be continued! I said I would, so I did. I'm trying really hard to be "a woman of my word." Being consistently engaged in good is everything this life and the next is dependent on!  Join me! Let's all be more habitual in good deeds and righteousness. Let's finish what we start and do what we say we will do. As we align ourselves with God, I know there is no greater joy we can experience.

This week has been yet another crazy awesome week. FILLED with meetings for my new assignment where I sit there iching to get out so I can go preach the gospel but hey, patience is another virtue God is building my endurance on! I'm thrilled to skype with you this Sunday!! To see y'alls faces is just gonna make my soul sing! I love you so much, yet right now the people of Georgia have my heart!

Until next week,
Sister Miyahara!





Deer!  I ate freshly hunted down deer!!!!

Pwetty bird, pwetty bird!

The other sisters (Swanson and Thronock) eat the nastiest CRAPOLA and we try to eat healthy and it's hilarious! We laugh everyday comparing our shelves of food. I love living and working with these sisters!


The best district there ever was that has been split THREE times due to increase in missionaries! So awesome!

Georgia is Beautiful

Precious!  Yes, her name is Precious and she truly was Precious!

Time with Sister Nelson is so happy! We seriously are the ultimate duo. I love her so!

Yay!  my new trainee!  Sister Richardson!

Julie + Gail  My total favs!

Elder Clemence!!!

My precious trainee is the cutest! We laugh all day errday

Add caption

This WAS NOT planned! So rad, huh? Totes would get likes on insta. lol jk. Oh and the dream catcher was a gift to us from one of the ladies we have been teaching! I love it!

Everyone has chickens here!

Corn rows for the half!  I'm going gansta in da A*T*L

We got to do some gardening! I cant wait to plant a garden when I get home! It's so fun! I was thinking about my Jichan the entire time!

Gail and Torey have my heart!

The West's hosted the best BBQ ever!

13.1 baby!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment