Monday, February 4, 2013

Peace up (MTC), A-town


Well, the time had come! My MTC experience is about completed and it's absolutely riduculous to look back and see my progression in only a short 20 days.  I've never felt so prepared and so enthused to go teach the people of Atlanta this glorious message...in fact its go much more than just a happy message, it's the most important message the earth will ever know! I was asked by my branch president in my farwell interview,  "what will be that life changing thing that God taught you while you've been here?"
 
With love in my heart and some moisture in my eyes (we all know im a baby with stuff like the gospel!), I responed something along these lines and I felt like I should share it! :)
 
In the three weeks I was "trained" at the missionary training center, I came to know my Savior Jesus Christ. For lack of better phrasing, I feel like thoughout my life I've studied and learned about Jesus Christ. I've always had a strong testimony in Him, obvi.  But there is a difference between knowing about Jesus Christ and knowing of Jesus Christ.  I can know about Khloe Kardashian but do I ever know her? Not a chance. Do I love her? Duh! Will I proudly proclaim that she is my fav Kardashian? yes! But I dont know her.  
 
Dad, Mom, family and friends, I know my Savior Jesus Christ.  I've been in constant efforts to adopt His divine attributes, to really learn from His teaching, to listen to His words of peace and to love His saving infinite embrace.  I want everyone in the entire world to know of Jesus Christ.  I know that Joseph Smith was talking God's words when he said, "the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on the earth, and the keystone to our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than any other book." I love the Book of Mormon. That book shines as evidence that is this the only and true church on the planet today.  The Spirit that teaches me as I read it testifies of it's truth. Gah! I am just exploding with internal joy...my soul is truly singing with joy! This is Jesus Christ's fully resotred gospel and our Father is in complete control.  As the coming years pass, I know that this gospel will spead like wildfire.  The world needs this happiness, peace and understanding! Nothing is happier! I am so beyond honored to wear this name tag.  It is a privladge and a responsibility I have right here, right now to represent Jesus Christ and bring others to Him. 
 
Tomorrow morning at 5am I'll be leaving this precious haven.  Ill be leaving this God led training center to go love and serve the people of Atlanta like Christ would.  I could have never imagined that the MTC could have been so impactful.  There is something about this place and pierces your soul and lifts you up to an unthinkable high.  Blake, get ready.  Your time will come fast. You wont be able to fully understand this goodness until it's your turn and boy and I thrilled for you!
 
I'm so excited to go out to the field! I know that God is going to never leave my side, this is His work so He wont ever hestitate to help me. Ah!  Every finber in my body is excited right now! Well, this is all I have time for. I love you all and I wish I could put that genuine love into words.  I think and pray for you all throughout the day. I relish in your letters and feel your love as well! I'll be calling early tomorrow! Hearing your voices is gonne be the freaking best! I love you I love you! I love you!
 
Peace out yo,
Sister Miyahara


Branch Presidency and District 43E = the bomb.com

Branch President's wife/my make shift mom for the past three weeks!  Isn't she the cutest?
 So much love for Sister Oswald

Happiest day when I got to squeeze my B-ritto!  I love you sis - tremendously!!

Wanting to cry just thinking about parting with these hooligans!  We really are family.  Lucky for me, I get all these sisters with me in Atlanta!  Hollaa!

Atlanta doesn't know what's coming!!!

'Cause we are sistas. #mymuffinmadeit #brainfarts #sisterswetartspencerelton #guilty #bff

Sister Kimberly Monroe bore her testimony in spanish to me and we both were sobbing.  She just came here this week and is already perfected!  Bless this beautiful girl.

My soul sister, Sister Taufa.  Eternal friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment